2010-12-07

Things I've learned in the last 24 hours 2010-12-07

  • The primary thing that I learned in the last 24 hours is that "around 4pm" is the best time of day for a blog post and so I thought I'd kick things off right with this.  
  • I've also learned that I'm not very good at video editing, video transcoding, matching non-copyright protected music to video clips, or uploading video clips to youtube.  Hopefully that will get better with time.  I'm not sure this counts as a "new thing" towards my "you learn something new every day" quota, because it's actually something that I suspected given my lack of practice with these skills.
  • I've learned that I can use computer speakers with the wireless microphone at work to make it possible to hear a presenter in our "computer classroom" from the back of the room, where it's convenient to place a video camera.
  • And, lastly, I learned that bicycling on snow isn't really all that hard, though it is  harder than bicycling on clean pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment