- I learned that editing video of the company Xmas party does count as working.
- I learned at some point in the last week that Xmas is a perfectly historically acceptable abbreviation for Christmas that in no way secularizes the holiday.
- I learned that not all AA powered LED lights are created equal.
- I learned that however many GLBC Christmas Ales I had at the office party was at least one more than I should have.
- I learned that I need to attach my helmet to my bike when I get home, so that I remember to put it on in the morning and don't have to run back and get it, leaving my bike leaning somewhere.
Things I've learned in the last 24 hours 2010-12-17
I'm pretty sure Tom didn't learn anything today... and then he comes up with all of this: