2010-12-17

Things I've learned in the last 24 hours 2010-12-17

I'm pretty sure Tom didn't learn anything today... and then he comes up with all of this:
  • I learned that editing video of the company Xmas party does count as working.
  • I learned at some point in the last week that Xmas is a perfectly historically acceptable abbreviation for Christmas that in no way secularizes the holiday.
  • I learned that not all AA powered LED lights are created equal.
  • I learned that however many GLBC Christmas Ales I had at the office party was at least one more than I should have.
  • I learned that I need to attach my helmet to my bike when I get home, so that I remember to put it on in the morning and don't have to run back and get it, leaving my bike leaning somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment